Star Wars fans rejoice! We’ve found the best Star Wars Zoom backgrounds.
Star Wars fans rejoice! We’ve found the best Star Wars Zoom backgrounds.Are you a Star Wars fanatic? If so, you’ve probably been scouring the internet for the best Star Wars Zoom background. Changing your Zoom background can be a fun way to let your personality shine in the workplace, however, sourcing the perfect image can be difficult. Luckily, we have taken the time to source 8 of the best Star Wars Zoom backgrounds!
Keep reading to uncover the best Star Wars Zoom backgrounds. We will also teach you when it's appropriate to change your Zoom background, how to change your Zoom background, and how you can take your passion for Star Wars to new heights in the workplace.
Should I change my Zoom background?
While working remotely has its benefits, it also has pitfalls. Working remotely means we don’t get to express ourselves. We can’t wear our funky socks to the office or show off our favorite T-shirt. Instead, we’re left with little to no opportunity to express our individuality. Luckily, there are small tweaks that we can make to help our personality shine through while meeting or connecting virtually.
One of the ways that you can let your personality shine online is through your Zoom background. Choosing a personalized Zoom background is a fun way to let your peers or colleagues know what you're all about. If you’re on the fence about changing your Zoom background, it's best to check your company’s policy. Chances are your managers would be more than happy to let you change your background to something that helps you express your individuality.
How do I change my background on Zoom?
Congratulations, you’re one step closer to letting your creativity shine! If you’re eager to demonstrate your passion for Star Wars, you’ve come to the right place! The first step to changing your background on Zoom is choosing the image that you wish to replace it with. Luckily, we’ve sourced 8 of the best Star Wars Zoom backgrounds so you can let your passion shine.
After you have selected the image you wish to use, it’s time to make sure you’re in the desktop app. From here, navigate to Preferences in the settings menu, and select Background and Filters. Here you will see Virtual Backgrounds where you will have the choice to choose from options native to Zoom or to upload your own photo. If you wish to upload your own photo, simply select the (+) icon to the right of Video Filters. From here, you will have the option to choose the best Star Wars Zoom background from the library of images you have uploaded.
What dimensions should I choose for the best Star Wars Zoom background?
There are no size restrictions when uploading your own image to Zoom; however, it's best to crop the image or keep the 16:9 ratio in mind. This means that your image will be optimized to match the aspect ratio of your camera. If you aren’t sure what your camera aspect ratio is, you will want to use an image with a minimum resolution of 1280x720 pixels. This means that your epic Star Wars background will have the best possible resolution!
8 of the best Star Wars Zoom backgrounds:
- Nothing says Star Wars like a captivating Galaxy!
- This eye-catching galaxy is the perfect way to let your passion for Star Wars shine through without diving in head first and scaring your teammates off with an image of Darth Vader.
- This captivating background with an ode to Star Wars will be sure to leave your teammates in awe!
- Did someone say Star Wars? There’s nothing subtle about this Zoom background but it may be exactly what you’ve been searching for.
- This epic Zoom background will be sure to captivate the attention of all your teammates. If you’re looking for a subtle ode to your favorite series, this is it!
- Nothing is cooler than a bright blue lightsaber. Let this Zoom background serve as a subtle reminder that the force is with you as you navigate your way through another week of lengthy Zoom meetings.
7. Not even Obi-Wan Kenobi can get you out of this Zoom meeting but at least you’ll have an epic background!
8. As Obi-Wan Kenobi once said, “that’s no moon, that’s a space station.”
What if you could take your passion for Star Wars one step further with Remo?
Remo is an epic tool that will help you take your online experiences to new heights. Unlike Zoom, where changing your background is the only opportunity you have to express your creativity, Remo makes it possible for you to create a one-of-a-kind virtual atmosphere that you can customize beyond belief.
Remo is an immersive virtual event and meeting platform that empowers users to recreate natural interactions in any type of gatherings, from global events to virtual meetings between colleagues. Where other telecommunication tools allow users to meet via videoconferencing, Remo empowers users to create customized virtual environments of all kinds including recreating your office building, your favorite coffee shop, or even a hyper-realistic Star Wars universe!
For the first time ever, you can create a captivating virtual environment that compliments your meeting and keeps your audience engaged. Simply create your own custom environment or have an expert do it for you. With Remo, you can:
- Create unique environments that foster communication and collaboration.
- Craft virtual gathering spaces that are both functional and visually appealing.
- Create designs with no creative limits that align with what you’re most passionate about.
We’re transforming the way people around the world experience virtual events by humanizing online interactions and we want you to experience it firsthand. Interested in learning more? Get started with your FREE TRIAL today!