Announcement - Remo’s Audio-Video Experience Upgrade
Effective Feb 13th, 2023, we will introduce a switch to a new audio-video service experience which is a combination of vendors and internal technology. The upgrade will help us stay aligned with an industry-leading streaming service that will help our customers take their virtual events on Remo to the next level.
At Remo, smooth audio-video transmission is our top priority, keeping their event experience stable and secure. Our switch in A/V aligns with our goal to be one of the best virtual event platforms on the web. We are committed to delivering on our mission to provide our customers with best-in-class software and customer experience.
Hoyin Cheung(CEO) Statement:
What Should Customers Expect?
- Faster navigation between tables and presentation mode for a snappier experience.
- Simplified sharing screen with no need to select content type for effortless collaboration.
- Consistent tile layouts in conversation and presentation mode for a uniform look and feel.
- Improved video call performance, especially in low connectivity situations, for seamless communication.
- Better recovery of degraded calls for uninterrupted meetings.
- Streamlined mic-cam test results for easier and quicker troubleshooting.
- Virtual background setup is available before joining the event for a streamlined setup process.
What are the significant changes in Remo after this upgrade?
- Mic and Cam are set to be “ON” by default in the mic-cam test page for a smooth start to your meeting.
- The virtual background preview now applies immediately while you're in the event, making the edit of video and camera device settings inside the Event more reliable.
- The network quality indicator no longer shows on other participant tiles in case of total disconnection. Still, it shows on your tile when you hover over it, and pictures on other people's tiles when they have partial connectivity for better visibility over your connectivity issues.
-The focused screen daily is automatically recorded for a hassle-free recording process.
- Recordings are available 30 days after the recording starts for easy access to your meetings.These changes will be applied automatically to all our customers. In case you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with our Product Support Team by clicking on the “Need Help” button, and you know that we always get in touch with you right away!